Banana Chip Muffins
|Banana Chip Muffins
||25 - 30 minutes
A muffin with a cake texture and wonderful banana taste.
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 60mL cooking oil
- 60mL milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 3 medium)
Notes, tips and variations
- Measure flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the
- Beat egg in a small mixing bowl until frothy. Mix in cooking oil, milk and banana.
- Pour into well in flour mixture. Stir just to moisten (note that the batter will be lumpy)
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Taste best when still warm.
|Pay as you go
No monthly charges. Access for the price of a phone call
Flat rate dialup access from only £4.99 a month Go>
Surf faster from just £13.99 a month Go>
|Save Even More
Combine your phone and internet, and save on your phone calls
|This weeks hot offer
24: Series 5
In association with Amazon.co.uk £26.97