||60 - 70 minutes|
- 110g Light Brown Soft Sugar
- 175g butter
- 1 dessertspoon golden syrup
- 175g porridge oats
- Pre-heat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius
- Place the sugar, butter and golden syrup together in a medium saucepan and heat until the butter has melted.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the porridge oats.
- Press the mixture out over the base of the prepared tin (19cm (7½ inch) square baking tin,
4cm (1½ inches) deep, lightly greased)
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 40 minutes.
- When baked, allow to cool in the tin for 10-15 minutes before cutting into oblong bars.
- Leave until cold before removing the flapjacks from the tin, then store in an airtight container.
- Serve with Whipped Cream or with Melted Chocolate to dip.
|Pay as you go
No monthly charges. Access for the price of a phone call
Flat rate dialup access from only £4.99 a month Go>
Surf faster from just £13.99 a month Go>
|Save Even More
Combine your phone and internet, and save on your phone calls
|This weeks hot offer
24: Series 5
In association with Amazon.co.uk £26.97