||20 - 25 minutes
A delicious muffin recipe that makes an excellent breakfast.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 250mL butter milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut
Oatmeal Raisin Muffin: Add 1/2 cup raisins.
Blueberry Oat Muffins: Omit Coconut, fold 1 cup frozen blueberries before filling muffin cups.
- Stir Rolled Oats and Butter Milk together in a mixing bowl.
- Combine flour, coconut, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in another mixing bowl. Stir together to mix. Make a well in the
- Add egg and margarine to oat mixture. Mix well.
- Pour all at once into flour mixture. Stir just to moisten.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 to 20 minutes.
|Pay as you go
No monthly charges. Access for the price of a phone call
Flat rate dialup access from only £4.99 a month Go>
Surf faster from just £13.99 a month Go>
|Save Even More
Combine your phone and internet, and save on your phone calls
|This weeks hot offer
24: Series 5
In association with Amazon.co.uk £26.97