Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins
|Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 400g self-raising flour
- 60g butter
- 120g sugar
- 120mL milk chocolate chips
- 120mL white chocolate chips
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 120mL milk
- 120mL orange juice
- 15mL orange rind
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius
- Sift flour onto bowl, rub in butter.
- Add sugar, chocolate bits, eggs, milk, orange juice, and orange rind.
- Mix well.
- Spoon heaped tablespoons of mixture into greased muffin pans.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked when tasted.
|Pay as you go
No monthly charges. Access for the price of a phone call
Flat rate dialup access from only £4.99 a month Go>
Surf faster from just £13.99 a month Go>
|Save Even More
Combine your phone and internet, and save on your phone calls
|This weeks hot offer
24: Series 5
In association with Amazon.co.uk £26.97