Raisin Oatmeal Muffins
|Raisin Oatmeal Muffins
These muffins make a good breakfast for a family. They go well with milk.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oatmeal (rolled breakfast oats), traditional slow (large) type
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 190mL milk
- 65mL oil
- 1/2 to 1 cup raisins
- butter for the pan
- Pre-heat an oven to 190 degree Celsius
- Butter a muffin pan or cupcake pan.
- Place the dry ingredients in one bowl, and the wet ingredients in a different bowl.
- Mix both bowls apart, then merge them and mix again.
- Spoon batter into the pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until brown with crispy edges.
- Immediately flip the muffins upside-down using a butter knife. Leave them in the hot pan to prevent condensation from ruining the surface.
- Muffins are best served hot!
|Pay as you go
No monthly charges. Access for the price of a phone call
Flat rate dialup access from only £4.99 a month Go>
Surf faster from just £13.99 a month Go>
|Save Even More
Combine your phone and internet, and save on your phone calls
|This weeks hot offer
24: Series 5
In association with Amazon.co.uk £26.97